TI CYCLES FABRICATION is a full-service bicycle fabrication and repair shop located in the Tualatin Mountains overlooking beautiful Portland, Oregon. Originally established in Seattle, Washington in 1990, Ti Cycles specializes in the fabrication and repair of bicycle frames, forks, and components.
From custom fabrication of frames, forks, and components, to repairs, modifications, and service of all makes and types of bikes, we can make or repair just about anything.
Along with a metal shop Ti Cycles also designs, tests, engineers and distributes a wide range of production frames, components, and small parts.
Whatever you ride, don't hesitate to call on us. For all your cycling needs, we are here to help.
FOLLOW US // SEND AN EMAIL
- Mar 14, 2017 Enve Builders of the Year collection Mar 14, 2017
- Dec 31, 2016 Production Ti Seatposts In Stock Dec 31, 2016
- Nov 15, 2016 REN GX1, CX1 Carbon Forks Nov 15, 2016
- Oct 31, 2016 PDX TI ROCKERBONE Oct 31, 2016
- Jun 26, 2016 TI CYCLES x ELIEL Jun 26, 2016